The results of a poll made by United Nations came out. The question was: “Please, tell us honestly what is your opinion about the abundance vs. scarcity of food in the rest of the world.” The results were as follows:
- The Europeans did not understand what was meant by “scarcity”.
- The Africans did not understand “abundance.”
- The Americans asked the meaning of the “rest of the world”.
- The Chinese, puzzled, asked for an explanation of “opinion”.
- Meanwhile, in the Italian Parliament, they are still debating the meaning of “honestly”